Below is the answer and explanation for what step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
What step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
- Contact support with a list of the categories that need to be excluded using a specific third-party verification service.
- Select the integrated third-party from “other verification services” in brand safety targeting. ✅
- Upload the categories into campaign manager’s verification system.
- Implement tracking tags with 1×1 pixels that call the third-party’s verification system.
Select the integrated third-party from “other verification services” in brand safety targeting. ✅
You can use third-party verification technology to enforce brand safety thresholds for impressions you purchase. You can find third-party pre-bid verification settings in targeting and then brand safety.
Digital content labels and sensitive categories can be excluded for an advertiser. Use these exclusions to help set a base level of brand suitable targeting that will apply to all current and future campaigns, insertion orders, and line items.
- Navigate to advertiser and then settings and then targeting.
- Click edit to expand targeting criteria and make changes.
- Click save.
The above answer and explanation are for the question what step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
To learn more about Google campaign certification: Skillshop Google campaign manager certification.Source : Krcmic.com
- Google ads certification
- google skillshop
- google certification exam questions
- google certification exam questions and answers
- google certification questions and answers
- google certification test answers
- google certification questions
- google video and display 360 certification
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam
- Google Marketing Platform Product Certifications
- The Display & Video 360 Certification
- sensitive categories
- third-party verification
- brand safety targeting
- pre-bid verification
Currently, we have around 1976 calculators, conversion tables and usefull online tools and software features for students, teaching and teachers, designers and simply for everyone.
You can find at this page financial calculators, mortgage calculators, calculators for loans, calculators for auto loan and lease calculators, interest calculators, payment calculators, retirement calculators, amortization calculators, investment calculators, inflation calculators, finance calculators, income tax calculators, compound interest calculators, salary calculator, interest rate calculator, sales tax calculator, fitness & health calculators, bmi calculator, calorie calculators, body fat calculator, bmr calculator, ideal weight calculator, pace calculator, pregnancy calculator, pregnancy conception calculator, due date calculator, math calculators, scientific calculator, fraction calculator, percentage calculators, random number generator, triangle calculator, standard deviation calculator, other calculators, age calculator, date calculator, time calculator, hours calculator, gpa calculator, grade calculator, concrete calculator, subnet calculator, password generator conversion calculator and many other tools and for text editing and formating, downloading videos from Facebok (we built one of the most famous Facebook video downloader online tools). We also provide you online downloanders for YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media sites (please note we does not host any videos on its servers. All videos that you download are downloaded from Facebook's, YouTube's, Linkedin's, Instagram's, Twitter's, Snapchat's, TikTok's CDNs. We also specialise on keyboard shortcuts, ALT codes for Mac, Windows and Linux and other usefull hints and tools (how to write emoji online etc.)
There are many very usefull online free tools and we would be happy if you share our page to others or send us any suggestions for other tools which will come on your mind. Also in case you find any of our tools that it does not work properly or need a better translation - please let us know. Our tools will make your life easier or simply help you to do your work or duties faster and in more effective way.
These below are the most commonly used by many users all over the world.
- Free online calculators and tools
- Free online units conversion tools
- Free online web design tools
- Free online electricity & electronics tools
- Online Tools
- Text Tools
- PDF Tools
- Google certificates QNA
- How can a dynamic preview sheet be removed from a Studio profile?
- You’re the account manager for a client who wants to increase reservations at her boutique hotel. You’ve been manually managing the bids for her campaigns, and you’re looking for ways to save time and optimize.
And we are still developing more. Our goal is to become the one-stop, go-to site for people who need to make quick calculations or who need to find quick answer for basic conversions.
Additionally, we believe the internet should be a source of free information. Therefore, all of our tools and services are completely free, with no registration required. We coded and developed each calculator individually and put each one through strict, comprehensive testing. However, please inform us if you notice even the slightest error – your input is extremely valuable to us. While most calculators on Justfreetools.com are designed to be universally applicable for worldwide usage, some are for specific countries only.