How to save energy consumption. How to save electricity and fuel.
Reduce fuel consumption
- Take the bus / train
- Ride bicycle
- Live close to work
- Work from home
- Buy a car with low fuel consumption
- Buy hybrid car
- Avoid high acceleration / deceleration driving.
- When driving look ahead to avoid unnecessary accelerations and decelerations.
- Avoid driving with high motor RPM.
- Drive with highest gear possible.
- Reduce baggage weight
- Close the car's windows
- Avoid driving during rush hour.
- Avoid unnecessary car driving.
- Avoid car engine idling
- Keep tires with optimal air pressure.
- Maintain your car on time.
- Plan your driving route to minimize the distance.
- Prefer gas heating to wood burning stove
Reduce electricity consumption
- Install solar panels on your roof to generate electricity.
- Install solar water heater system.
- Insulate your house.
- Install window shutters.
- Install double glazing windows.
- Use Energy Star qualified appliances.
- Buy appliances with low power consumption.
- Check the temperature insulation of your house.
- Turn off appliances and gadgets that are in stand by state.
- Prefer A/C heating to electric/gas/wood heating
- Prefer fan to A/C
- Set air conditioner's thermostat to moderate temperature.
- Use air conditioner heating instead of electric heater
- Use air conditioner locally in the room instead of the whole house.
- Avoid opening frequently the refrigerator door.
- Leave enough space between the refrigerator and the wall to allow ventilation.
- Turn off the light when you leave the room.
- Install presence detector to turn lighting off when leaving the room.
- Use low power light bulbs.
- Wash your clothes in cold water.
- Use shorter washing machine program.
- Fill the washing machine / dryer / dishwasher before operation.
- Wear clothes that fit the current temperature.
- Wear thick clothes to keep warm
- Wear light clothes to keep cool
- Use the stairs instead of elevator.
- Set PC energy saving features
- Use laundry hanger instead of electric dryer.
- Go to sleep early.
- Install solar water heater system.
- Lower water heater temperature
- Use sunlight instead of artificial light.
- Buy LCD/LED TV instead of plasma.
- Prefer LED light over incandescent light bulbs.
- Disconnect electrical charger when it finished charging.
- Prefer microwave oven over toaster oven
Currently, we have around 5612 calculators, conversion tables and usefull online tools and software features for students, teaching and teachers, designers and simply for everyone.
You can find at this page financial calculators, mortgage calculators, calculators for loans, calculators for auto loan and lease calculators, interest calculators, payment calculators, retirement calculators, amortization calculators, investment calculators, inflation calculators, finance calculators, income tax calculators, compound interest calculators, salary calculator, interest rate calculator, sales tax calculator, fitness & health calculators, bmi calculator, calorie calculators, body fat calculator, bmr calculator, ideal weight calculator, pace calculator, pregnancy calculator, pregnancy conception calculator, due date calculator, math calculators, scientific calculator, fraction calculator, percentage calculators, random number generator, triangle calculator, standard deviation calculator, other calculators, age calculator, date calculator, time calculator, hours calculator, gpa calculator, grade calculator, concrete calculator, subnet calculator, password generator conversion calculator and many other tools and for text editing and formating, downloading videos from Facebok (we built one of the most famous Facebook video downloader online tools). We also provide you online downloanders for YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media sites (please note we does not host any videos on its servers. All videos that you download are downloaded from Facebook's, YouTube's, Linkedin's, Instagram's, Twitter's, Snapchat's, TikTok's CDNs. We also specialise on keyboard shortcuts, ALT codes for Mac, Windows and Linux and other usefull hints and tools (how to write emoji online etc.)
There are many very usefull online free tools and we would be happy if you share our page to others or send us any suggestions for other tools which will come on your mind. Also in case you find any of our tools that it does not work properly or need a better translation - please let us know. Our tools will make your life easier or simply help you to do your work or duties faster and in more effective way.
These below are the most commonly used by many users all over the world.
- Free online calculators and tools
- Time zones/Clocks/Dates calculators
- Free Online Units Conversion Calculators
- Free online web design tools
- Free online electricity & electronics tools
- Online Tools
- Text Tools
- PDF Tools
- Free online downloaders for social media
- How to guidelines
- How to reduce carbon footprint
- How to reduce plastic waste pollution
- How to save electricity
- How to save energy
- How to save fuel
- Plant trees
And we are still developing more. Our goal is to become the one-stop, go-to site for people who need to make quick calculations or who need to find quick answer for basic conversions.
Additionally, we believe the internet should be a source of free information. Therefore, all of our tools and services are completely free, with no registration required. We coded and developed each calculator individually and put each one through strict, comprehensive testing. However, please inform us if you notice even the slightest error – your input is extremely valuable to us. While most calculators on Justfreetools.com are designed to be universally applicable for worldwide usage, some are for specific countries only.