- Look at the list of recommended keywords from the SEO Writing Assistant. Why are some of these keywords highlighted green?
- Your post They both have equal engagement rates Your competitor’s post They cannot be compared
- Which metrics are available in the Content Audit report? Choose three answers.
- Which metrics AREN’T available in the Content Audit report? Choose three answers.
- What can be done with the help of the Marketing Calendar? Choose three answers.
- Which two types of notifications can you set up in the Marketing Calendar?
- When working with the Topic Research tool, you can enter your domain name. What is the purpose of this?
- You are about to start writing an article and want to get ideas for a chosen topic. You type your keyword in the Topic Research tool’s search bar and select a desired subtopic within the generated report. Which of the following insights would t
- The Post Tracking tool allows you to monitor the sources of your articles’ backlinks.
- What are the SEO Content Template Tool’s key recommendations based on?
- Which SEMrush tools should you use to find the most resonant ideas for your content based on people’s search queries and questions about a specific topic? Choose two answers.
- Which tool helps you stay informed of changes in your article’s position in Google’s organic search for a chosen keyword?
- You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook?
- The On Page SEO Checker report, as shown in the image below, shows signs of keyword stuffing, based on comparison with your competitors
- You have written a new article and it was published on several websites. Which SEMrush tool should you use to monitor your article’s exposure?
- Which metrics does the Social Media Tracker NOT track for a Facebook account?
- Which tools should a marketing specialist use to assess their online reputation? Choose two answers.
- Which SEMrush tool can be integrated with your Google Analytics account in order to see how your blog posts perform?
- Look at the image below. According to the Keyword Manager, it will be easier to get higher position in Google if you write an article using the first set of keywords.
- With the help of which tool can you get SEO recommendations for your future articles based on analysis of your Google top 10 organic competitors?
- To see audience, engagement and activity for your social media accounts, you would create an On Page SEO Checker campaign.
- What does the TF-IDF metric from On Page SEO Checker show?
- You CANNOT sort sources by mentions, or filter out only blog mentions in the Brand Monitoring tool
Currently, we have around 5610 calculators, conversion tables and usefull online tools and software features for students, teaching and teachers, designers and simply for everyone.
You can find at this page financial calculators, mortgage calculators, calculators for loans, calculators for auto loan and lease calculators, interest calculators, payment calculators, retirement calculators, amortization calculators, investment calculators, inflation calculators, finance calculators, income tax calculators, compound interest calculators, salary calculator, interest rate calculator, sales tax calculator, fitness & health calculators, bmi calculator, calorie calculators, body fat calculator, bmr calculator, ideal weight calculator, pace calculator, pregnancy calculator, pregnancy conception calculator, due date calculator, math calculators, scientific calculator, fraction calculator, percentage calculators, random number generator, triangle calculator, standard deviation calculator, other calculators, age calculator, date calculator, time calculator, hours calculator, gpa calculator, grade calculator, concrete calculator, subnet calculator, password generator conversion calculator and many other tools and for text editing and formating, downloading videos from Facebok (we built one of the most famous Facebook video downloader online tools). We also provide you online downloanders for YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media sites (please note we does not host any videos on its servers. All videos that you download are downloaded from Facebook's, YouTube's, Linkedin's, Instagram's, Twitter's, Snapchat's, TikTok's CDNs. We also specialise on keyboard shortcuts, ALT codes for Mac, Windows and Linux and other usefull hints and tools (how to write emoji online etc.)
There are many very usefull online free tools and we would be happy if you share our page to others or send us any suggestions for other tools which will come on your mind. Also in case you find any of our tools that it does not work properly or need a better translation - please let us know. Our tools will make your life easier or simply help you to do your work or duties faster and in more effective way.
These below are the most commonly used by many users all over the world.
- Free online calculators and tools
- Time zones/Clocks/Dates calculators
- Free Online Units Conversion Calculators
- Free online web design tools
- Free online electricity & electronics tools
- Online Tools
- Text Tools
- PDF Tools
- Free online downloaders for social media
And we are still developing more. Our goal is to become the one-stop, go-to site for people who need to make quick calculations or who need to find quick answer for basic conversions.
Additionally, we believe the internet should be a source of free information. Therefore, all of our tools and services are completely free, with no registration required. We coded and developed each calculator individually and put each one through strict, comprehensive testing. However, please inform us if you notice even the slightest error – your input is extremely valuable to us. While most calculators on Justfreetools.com are designed to be universally applicable for worldwide usage, some are for specific countries only.