SEMrush PPC fundamentals exam answers
- True or false? Frequency capping sets limits on how many times the same person can see an ad.
- Fill in the blank. Display advertising allows you to reach users at the ___________ stage of the decision making funnel.
- True or false? Uploading a CSV of your data feed from your computer will allow you to set an automated schedule.
- What Does PLA Stand For? (Duplicate 2)
- If a keyword has a 2% conversion rate, and the value of a conversion is $100, what is the value per click of that keyword?
- True or false? A feature that the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool offers which the AdWords Keyword Tool lacks is the ability to list attributes along side roots.
- Which two statements are not true about Google Ads Keyword planner?
- Fill in the blank: It is important to take into consideration the decision making funnel when conducting keyword research so that you focus on more actionable words that will help you deliver a __________CTR with Google and ________ better.
- The negative exact keyword ‘-[beach chair]’ will exclude the following search term:
- What are Google Search Partners?
- Google Ads hierarchy, from largest to smallest, is:
- True or false? Your campaign should be limited by its budget setting when you want to limit losses on unprofitable campaigns that are being optimized.
- How do you get more meaningful statistics without spending more money? Choose 3 correct answers.
- Conversion optimizer works by:
- Which is not an example of a dimension?
- More sales copy helps sell to users that are:
- What does tracking performance down a sales funnel enable you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- How much budget should you set when launching your universal app campaigns?
- Which step in the decision making funnel do most people fit in.
- True or false? It is important to track in-app actions to optimize for users that are engaged in completing valuable actions within the app, not app installs.
- Which part of the sales funnel has the most users ?
- How should Remarketing lists be segmented? Choose two options.
- Ads for Universal App Campaigns are created:
- True or false? An effective PPC strategy should consider the ads themselves; the steps that users take on your website in order to convert to clients is not a part of this strategy.
- Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- Fill in the blank. The best practice for a/b testing two different calls to action for a __________ad is to test banners that are __________in every way, with the exception of the call to action.
- Which is not true about display advertising?
- Which is not a consequence of the situation when you don’t bid on your brand name?
- Which example of display targeting is not one that targets users by content?
- What is the primary metric for determining a winning ad?
- How do you get charged with PPC?
- When you have dedicated landing pages, who is the home page meant to serve?
- True or false? Building an attribution model helps you to attribute appropriate credit to multiple marketing channels that contributed to a single sale.
- How many ad sizes are there on the GDN?
Currently, we have around 5652 calculators, conversion tables and usefull online tools and software features for students, teaching and teachers, designers and simply for everyone.
You can find at this page financial calculators, mortgage calculators, calculators for loans, calculators for auto loan and lease calculators, interest calculators, payment calculators, retirement calculators, amortization calculators, investment calculators, inflation calculators, finance calculators, income tax calculators, compound interest calculators, salary calculator, interest rate calculator, sales tax calculator, fitness & health calculators, bmi calculator, calorie calculators, body fat calculator, bmr calculator, ideal weight calculator, pace calculator, pregnancy calculator, pregnancy conception calculator, due date calculator, math calculators, scientific calculator, fraction calculator, percentage calculators, random number generator, triangle calculator, standard deviation calculator, other calculators, age calculator, date calculator, time calculator, hours calculator, gpa calculator, grade calculator, concrete calculator, subnet calculator, password generator conversion calculator and many other tools and for text editing and formating, downloading videos from Facebok (we built one of the most famous Facebook video downloader online tools). We also provide you online downloanders for YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media sites (please note we does not host any videos on its servers. All videos that you download are downloaded from Facebook's, YouTube's, Linkedin's, Instagram's, Twitter's, Snapchat's, TikTok's CDNs. We also specialise on keyboard shortcuts, ALT codes for Mac, Windows and Linux and other usefull hints and tools (how to write emoji online etc.)
There are many very usefull online free tools and we would be happy if you share our page to others or send us any suggestions for other tools which will come on your mind. Also in case you find any of our tools that it does not work properly or need a better translation - please let us know. Our tools will make your life easier or simply help you to do your work or duties faster and in more effective way.
These below are the most commonly used by many users all over the world.
- Free online calculators and tools
- Time zones/Clocks/Dates calculators
- Free Online Units Conversion Calculators
- Free online web design tools
- Free online electricity & electronics tools
- Online Tools
- Text Tools
- PDF Tools
- Free online downloaders for social media
- My PC / computer
And we are still developing more. Our goal is to become the one-stop, go-to site for people who need to make quick calculations or who need to find quick answer for basic conversions.
Additionally, we believe the internet should be a source of free information. Therefore, all of our tools and services are completely free, with no registration required. We coded and developed each calculator individually and put each one through strict, comprehensive testing. However, please inform us if you notice even the slightest error – your input is extremely valuable to us. While most calculators on Justfreetools.com are designed to be universally applicable for worldwide usage, some are for specific countries only.