- True or false? It is recommended to work with log files constantly, making it a part of the SEO routine rather than doing one-off audits.
- What is the best solution when you know the approximate time of maintenance work on your website?
- A good approach is to create internal competition. More links to different URLs have the same anchor text, easier for Google is to differentiate which of them is the one URL on your domain to be ranked for the given keyword.
- Choose a valid statement about AMP:
- Choose two optimization approaches that are useful for performance optimization:
- True or false? The SEMrush Site Audit tool allows you only to define issues that slow down your website and does not give any recommendations on how to fix them.
- Choose three answers. What information can be found in an access-logfile?
- When is it better to use the 410 error rather than the 404? Choose two answers:
- Choose a factor that affects the crawling process negatively.
- Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header” variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
- Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
- You have site versions for France and Italy and you set up two hreflangs for them. For the rest of your end-users you plan to use the English version of the site. Which directive will you use?
- Check all three reasons for choosing a 301 redirect over a 302 redirect:
- Fill in the blank. It’s not wise to index search result pages because _____
- Choose three statements referring to XML sitemaps that are true:
- What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
- Choose two http response status codes that will work where there is any kind of geographical, automated redirect. We are talking about international requests from different geographical regions.
- What does the 4XX HTTP status code range refer to?
- Choose two correct statements about a canonical tag:
- What are two the most commonly known best practices to increase crawling effectiveness?
- Choose the right statement about AMP:
- Fill in the blank. According to the latest statistics, 60% or more of all results for high volume keyword queries in the TOP-3 have already been moved over to run on ______
- Choose two answers. Some disadvantages of ccTLDs are:
- You have two versions of the same content in HTML (on the website and in PDF). What is the best solution to bringing a user to the site with the full navigation instead of just downloading a PDF file?
- True or false? It is not possible to have multiple robots meta tags.
- What is link juice?
- True or false? Pre-fetch and pre-render are especially useful when you do not depend on 3rd party requests or contents from a CDN or a subdomain.
- Choose two statements that are right.
- Choose the wrong statement.
- How often does the option to combine a robots.txt disallow with a robots.txt noindex statement make folders or URLs appear in SERPs?
- What elements should text links consist of to ensure the best possible SEO performance?
- Which HTTP code ranges refer to crawl errors? Choose two answers.
- PRG (Post-Redirect-Get pattern) is a great way to make Google crawl all the multiple URLs created on pages with many categories and subcategories.
- What is the proper instrument to simulate Googlebot activity in Chrome?
- Choose two statements that are false about the SEMrush Audit Tool.
Currently, we have around 5661 calculators, conversion tables and usefull online tools and software features for students, teaching and teachers, designers and simply for everyone.
You can find at this page financial calculators, mortgage calculators, calculators for loans, calculators for auto loan and lease calculators, interest calculators, payment calculators, retirement calculators, amortization calculators, investment calculators, inflation calculators, finance calculators, income tax calculators, compound interest calculators, salary calculator, interest rate calculator, sales tax calculator, fitness & health calculators, bmi calculator, calorie calculators, body fat calculator, bmr calculator, ideal weight calculator, pace calculator, pregnancy calculator, pregnancy conception calculator, due date calculator, math calculators, scientific calculator, fraction calculator, percentage calculators, random number generator, triangle calculator, standard deviation calculator, other calculators, age calculator, date calculator, time calculator, hours calculator, gpa calculator, grade calculator, concrete calculator, subnet calculator, password generator conversion calculator and many other tools and for text editing and formating, downloading videos from Facebok (we built one of the most famous Facebook video downloader online tools). We also provide you online downloanders for YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media sites (please note we does not host any videos on its servers. All videos that you download are downloaded from Facebook's, YouTube's, Linkedin's, Instagram's, Twitter's, Snapchat's, TikTok's CDNs. We also specialise on keyboard shortcuts, ALT codes for Mac, Windows and Linux and other usefull hints and tools (how to write emoji online etc.)
There are many very usefull online free tools and we would be happy if you share our page to others or send us any suggestions for other tools which will come on your mind. Also in case you find any of our tools that it does not work properly or need a better translation - please let us know. Our tools will make your life easier or simply help you to do your work or duties faster and in more effective way.
These below are the most commonly used by many users all over the world.
- Free online calculators and tools
- Time zones/Clocks/Dates calculators
- Free Online Units Conversion Calculators
- Free online web design tools
- Free online electricity & electronics tools
- Online Tools
- Text Tools
- PDF Tools
- Free online downloaders for social media
- My PC / computer
And we are still developing more. Our goal is to become the one-stop, go-to site for people who need to make quick calculations or who need to find quick answer for basic conversions.
Additionally, we believe the internet should be a source of free information. Therefore, all of our tools and services are completely free, with no registration required. We coded and developed each calculator individually and put each one through strict, comprehensive testing. However, please inform us if you notice even the slightest error – your input is extremely valuable to us. While most calculators on Justfreetools.com are designed to be universally applicable for worldwide usage, some are for specific countries only.