- Selecting a specific country in the Organic Traffic Insights filters not only data from the SEMrush database but also from Google Analytics and Google Search Console for that region.
- What do the “Lists” in the Keyword Manager consist of?
- You’ve decided to fully reorganize your shop selling rare species of lizard. You’ve changed your address, phone number, business hours, and even payment methods. Up to now, your shop has always been very popular and attracted many customers. No
- Analyzing the keyword “how to get more Google reviews” under the Top 10 Benchmarking tab in the On Page SEO Checker tool you can see that a Featured Snippet can be triggered by this keyword (see the picture below). But there is no information a
- Connecting the Link Building Tool with Google Search Console will give you the ability to collect recommendations on the most relevant, important and freshest links for your backlink profile.
- Which of the following tools will you use in order to display report excerpts from the most valuable and widely used SEMrush SEO tools (like Organic Research, Position Tracking, Site Audit, etc.) for your project on one page?
- You are the Content Strategist at the Craft Beer Outlet company. You have 10 content specialists working with you. You have a Business account at SEMrush and use SEO Writing Assistant (SWA) Tool and want your employees to use it as well without
- Your site is selling knitting wool and you want to publish a mitten-knitting guide and use it to attract backlinks in your market. You’ve already found 27 different mitten-knitting guides on the web and now need to find out which of these guide
- Which of the following SEMrush tools should you use to understand which SERP features are triggered in Google by the keywords you’re targeting?
- Take a look at the Backlinks report in the Backlink Analytics tool. How would you explain to your client that there are backlinks with New and Lost status at the same time?
- You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
- You want to plot a graph that shows the changes in the number of keywords that won a Featured Snippet throughout the year. Which SEMrush tool should you use and how?
- By using which report can you carry out a comprehensive inspection/review of your website’s pages in terms of their loading speed?
- You are interested in knowing if the site is generating revenue. Which of the following Traffic Analytics features would offer the most insight?
- Integration between Google Analytics and On Page SEO Checker allows you to…
- What pages can be filtered by the Broken parameter in the Lost&Found report of the Backlink Audit Tool?
- You and your colleagues have gathered 100 keywords from different sources which seem to be suitable for your website. How can you check the KD, Volume and SERP Features metrics simultaneously for the whole set of keywords?
- You’re gathering keywords for your corporate blog article with Keyword Magic Tool. You need to see the most recent SERP results to find out if there’s a chance for your domain to make the Google’s top for these keywords. What would you do?
- In the Site Audit Tool, under the Overview and Progress tabs in the Errors graphs you can see:
- Which of the following types of Notes can you use with the Domain Overview graphs? Choose 3 answers.
- Organic Traffic Insights has a quick filter for each page of your site to see which keywords are new for that page or keywords that have lost all rankings as well as winners and losers. This can help you determine which of your pages are gainin
- Which of the following tools will you use to analyze variability trend of Featured snippet occurrence for the last 30 days?
- You want to find out what websites are linking to your competitors but not you. Which of the following SEMrush tools can you use?
- Which factors will help you to be seen despite the changing social network algorithms of any given social network? Choose four answers.
- How will you benefit from connecting Site Audit to your Google Analytics account? Choose 3 answers. (Duplicate 1)
- The Site Audit tool can check your website’s AMP pages for syntax errors.
- How often does SEMrush Sensor report on Google algorithm changes and anomalies?
- Why should I connect Google Analytics to Backlink Audit?
- What is the first step for a business that wants to start a social media program?
Currently, we have around 5661 calculators, conversion tables and usefull online tools and software features for students, teaching and teachers, designers and simply for everyone.
You can find at this page financial calculators, mortgage calculators, calculators for loans, calculators for auto loan and lease calculators, interest calculators, payment calculators, retirement calculators, amortization calculators, investment calculators, inflation calculators, finance calculators, income tax calculators, compound interest calculators, salary calculator, interest rate calculator, sales tax calculator, fitness & health calculators, bmi calculator, calorie calculators, body fat calculator, bmr calculator, ideal weight calculator, pace calculator, pregnancy calculator, pregnancy conception calculator, due date calculator, math calculators, scientific calculator, fraction calculator, percentage calculators, random number generator, triangle calculator, standard deviation calculator, other calculators, age calculator, date calculator, time calculator, hours calculator, gpa calculator, grade calculator, concrete calculator, subnet calculator, password generator conversion calculator and many other tools and for text editing and formating, downloading videos from Facebok (we built one of the most famous Facebook video downloader online tools). We also provide you online downloanders for YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other social media sites (please note we does not host any videos on its servers. All videos that you download are downloaded from Facebook's, YouTube's, Linkedin's, Instagram's, Twitter's, Snapchat's, TikTok's CDNs. We also specialise on keyboard shortcuts, ALT codes for Mac, Windows and Linux and other usefull hints and tools (how to write emoji online etc.)
There are many very usefull online free tools and we would be happy if you share our page to others or send us any suggestions for other tools which will come on your mind. Also in case you find any of our tools that it does not work properly or need a better translation - please let us know. Our tools will make your life easier or simply help you to do your work or duties faster and in more effective way.
These below are the most commonly used by many users all over the world.
- Free online calculators and tools
- Time zones/Clocks/Dates calculators
- Free Online Units Conversion Calculators
- Free online web design tools
- Free online electricity & electronics tools
- Online Tools
- Text Tools
- PDF Tools
- Free online downloaders for social media
- My PC / computer
And we are still developing more. Our goal is to become the one-stop, go-to site for people who need to make quick calculations or who need to find quick answer for basic conversions.
Additionally, we believe the internet should be a source of free information. Therefore, all of our tools and services are completely free, with no registration required. We coded and developed each calculator individually and put each one through strict, comprehensive testing. However, please inform us if you notice even the slightest error – your input is extremely valuable to us. While most calculators on Justfreetools.com are designed to be universally applicable for worldwide usage, some are for specific countries only.